1. Please read these terms carefully. By placing an order with us for Goods, you will be offering to conclude a contract with us on these Terms and Conditions. Before submitting your Order, please ensure that you have read these Terms and Conditions carefully. If you are unsure about any part of these Terms and Conditions, please contact us for clarification.
2. Acceptance of orders. We do not have to accept any orders placed through the Website. If we accept your order, we will email you to confirm acceptance (that email being the "Order Confirmation"). Once we accept your order, a legally binding contract between us and you (the "Contract") will be formed at that point.
4. Details in the Order Confirmation. The Order Confirmation will contain all relevant information concerning your order. You should ensure that the details in the Order Confirmation are correct (and notify us if they are not) and you should print and keep a copy of it for your reference.
PRICE AND PAYMENT
1. Price of Goods. The price of the Goods will be the price shown on the Website at the time of your order. Our prices may change at any time, but these changes will not affect any orders that we have already accepted.
2. Display Prices. We have tried to ensure that our prices, as shown on the Website are correct. Prices will be checked when we process your order. If the actual price of the Goods is lower than that stated in your order, you will be charged at the lower price. If the actual price of the Goods is higher than that stated in your order, we will contact you to inform you and ask how you wish to proceed.
3. All prices include VAT. If the rate of VAT changes between the date of your order and the date of your payment, we will adjust the rate of VAT that you must pay. Changes to VAT will not affect any prices where we have already received payment in full from you.
4. Our prices exclude the cost of delivery. For details of our delivery costs please see our Shipping & Returns policy. Delivery costs will be added on the final sum due and will be advised to you during the check-out process, before you confirm your order.
5. When payment is taken. All payment for Goods must be made in advance before we can despatch the Goods to you. Credit and Debit cards are debited when you click on "pay and place order" or "pay securely" during the checkout process.
6. How we accept payment. We accept payment by Visa Debit, Visa, MasterCard and American Express, in each case via our payment processing service provider, Braintree. Credit and/or Debit cards will not be charged until the order is confirmed.
DELIVERY / TITLE / RISk
1. General delivery times. We try to ensure the shipment of all in-stock items to UK destinations within two working days of despatch. In-stock items are despatched the next working day after we have issued the Order Confirmation. Please note that some styles may take up to 28 days to deliver depending on shipping location. We will let you know estimated delivery In the Order Confirmation.
2. Delays for out of stock Goods. Your order may be delayed if an item is not in stock. The current stock status displayed on the Website is approximate and some item may be out of stock. If the Goods are no longer in stock and we are unable to re-stock (if, for example, the goods are discontinued) we may cancel your order and refund any payment within 7 working days. If we cancel your order, the cancellation will be confirmed by us in writing.
3. Delivery times are estimates only. Time will not be of the essence of the Contract. Goods will be sent to the address given by you in your order and stated in the Order Confirmation. Please note that Goods may be sent in instalments.
4. Title to Goods. Title to Goods will pass to you once we have received payment in full for those Goods.
5. Import duties and tax. If your delivery address is outside of the United Kingdom the Goods may be subject to important duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. Any such additional duties, taxes or charges for customs clearance must be borne by you. You should note that customs policies vary widely from country to country. If your delivery address is outside of the United Kingdom, we advise you contact your local border agency or similar office for further information.
6. Customs inspections. If your delivery address is outside of the United Kingdom you should note that international shipments may be subject to opening and inspection by customs authorities. We are not responsible for any damage to the packaging of Goods caused by such inspections.
CANCELLATION, RETURN AND REFUND
If you are a consumer in the UK or the European Union:
- Rights to cancel. You have a legal right to cancel a Contract under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 during the cancellation period set out below. This means that during the relevant period, if you change your mind or decide for any other reason that you do not want to receive or keep any Goods, you can notify us of your decision to cancel the Contract and receive a refund. This right of cancellation is in addition to your rights in relation to faulty or wrongly-delivered goods. This is your statutory right of cancellation.
- Cancellation Period. You may cancel the Contract if you change your mind, at any time before you receive the Goods and receive a full refund, using the methods set out below. If you wish to cancel the Contract after the Goods have been dispatched to you or you have received them, you must cancel the Contract and send the Goods back to us within 28 calendar days after the day on which you receive the Goods.
- How to cancel. To Cancel a Contract, you just need to let us know that you have decided to cancel. The Easiest way to do this is to follow the returns process on our Website. You can also contact our Customer Services team.
If you are a consumer outside of the UK or European Union:
- How to cancel. If you wish to cancel any Contract, you must contact our Customer Services team.
- Cancellation Period. We're confident that after experiencing the joys of natural foot freedom, your feet won't want to go back to 'normal' shoes. However, if you change your mind within 28 days, you can return your shoes for a full, hassle free refund.
- Exchange. We cannot exchange the size or style of your shoes. You will need to create a new order on the Website.
- Third party store. If you bought your Goods via an independent store or website, please contact them directly for their return policy.
If you cancel your Contract or return Goods to us we will:
- If you change your mind. We will refund you the price you paid for the Goods excluding delivery. However, please note we are permitted by law to reduce your refund to reflect any reduction in the value of the Goods, if this has been caused by your handling them in a way which would not be permitted in a shop.
- How long will refunds take to process? We will make any refunds due to you as soon as possible, but in any event the refund will be made within 14 days from the day on which we receive the Goods back from you or, if earlier, the day on which you provide us with evidence that you have sent the Goods back to us. If you changed your mind before we dispatched the Goods, a refund will be made within 14 days of letting us know.
- If Goods are faulty or wrongly-delivered. We will refund the price of the Goods in full, together with any applicable delivery charges. We will also either collect the Goods from you free of charge or refund any reasonable costs you incur in returning the Goods to us.
- How we will make refunds. We will refund you on the credit card or debit card used by you to pay. If you used vouchers to pay for the goods, we may choose to refund you in vouchers of equivalent value.
If any Goods have been delivered before you decide to cancel your Contract:
- Then you must return the Goods to us without undue delay and in any event not later than 28 days after the day on which you let us know you wish to cancel your contract.
- Unless the Goods are faulty or not as described, you will be responsible for the cost of returning the Goods to us.
As a consumer, you have legal rights in relation to Goods that are faulty or not as described. For detailed information please visit the Citizens Advice website www.adviceguide.org.uk or call 03454 04 05 06. These legal rights are not affected by your right to return or refund in the clauses above, our returns policy or anything else in these Terms and Conditions.
USE OF THE WEBSITE
1. We may suspend or withdraw access to the Website.
We provide access to the Website at our sole discretion. We may suspend, withdraw or amend the services and information we provide on the Website without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. We may restrict access to some parts of the Website to users who have registered with us.
10. What we are not liable for
. We do not guarantee that our Website will be secure or free from bugs or viruses. You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software. To the fullest extent permissible by law, we will not be liable to you for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of the Website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
- We only supply the Goods for domestic and private use. You agree not to use the product for any commercial, business or resale purposes, and we shall have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
- We do not in any way exclude or limit our liability where it would be unlawful to do so, including for:
- death or personal injury caused by our negligence;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or
- defective products under the Consumer Protection Act 1987.
- Access to the Website is provided “as is”. Your use of the Website and service is at your own risk. To the fullest extent permitted by law and subject to paragraph 2 (about what liability we do not limit or exclude), we expressly exclude all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, under the common law, or otherwise and any liability for any indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by you in connection with the Website, service or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of the Website or service, however caused.
- We are only responsible for loss that is foreseeable. If we fail to comply with these Terms and Conditions, and subject to paragraph 2 (about what liability we do not limit or exclude), we are responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of our breach of these Terms and Conditions or our negligence, but we are not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable. Loss or damage is foreseeable if it is an obvious consequence of our breach or if it was contemplated by you and us at the time of the Contract.
- We are not liable for errors on our Website. Subject to paragraph 2 (about what liability we do not limit or exclude), we do not accept liability for any errors and omissions on the Website or service and reserve the right to change information, specifications and descriptions of Goods as required. We will do our best to correct errors and omissions as quickly as possible after being notified of them.
OTHER IMPORTANT TERMS
- The Contract is between you and us. It is not intended to benefit any other person in any way and no such person or party will be entitled to enforce any provision of the Contract.
- Assignment. You may not transfer your obligations and rights under the Contract without our express written permission.
- Changes to these Terms and Conditions. We may amend these Terms and Conditions from time to time and place the new version on the Website. When we do so, we will mention the fact on the home page of the Website. All purchase from the date that the amended Terms and Conditions are placed on the Website will be governed by those Terms and Conditions.
- Entire agreement. The Contract contains the entire agreement between you and us relating to your purchase of any Goods to the exclusion of all other terms and any previous agreements, correspondence or understanding between us.
- Severance. If any provision (or part of any of the provision) of the Contract is found to be unlawful, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by any court or other competent authority, it shall be deemed to be removed from the Contract and the remainder of the Contract shall remain in full force and effect. The failure or delay by either party to enforce any term of the Terms and Conditions shall not be deemed a waiver of such term.
- Events outside of our control. We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under these Terms and Conditions that is caused by any act or event beyond our reasonable control including, without limitation: acts of God, flood, drought, earthquake or other natural disaster; epidemic or pandemic; terrorist attack, civil war, civil commotion or riots, war, threat of or preparation for war, armed conflict, imposition of sanctions, embargo, or breaking off of diplomatic relations; nuclear, chemical or biological contamination or sonic boom; any law or action taken by a government or public authority, including without limitation imposing an export or import restriction, quota or prohibition; collapse of buildings, fire, explosion or accident; and any labour or trade dispute, strikes, industrial action or lockouts (excluding any labour or trade dispute, strike, industrial action or lockout confined to our workforce or the workforce of any of our subcontractors).
- Complaints. If you have any complaint, issue or are not happy with our services, please let us know using one of the methods in the "Contact us" section. If after following our internal complaints procedure you still feel that we have not satisfactorily resolved your complaint, then you can access the Online Dispute Resolution platform using this link.
- Governing law. Each Contract, these Terms and Conditions and any dispute or claim arising out of any Contract or these Terms and Conditions (including any non-contractual disputes and claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
1. VIVOBAREFOOT SHOE AMNESTY
The Vivobarefoot Shoe Amnesty will run from 12 October 2020 – 31st December 2020, allowing customers to return old pairs of Vivobarefoot shoes to the business in exchange for a reward by means of a 20% discount or £10 donation to the Livebarefoot Foundation.
Key terms and conditions of the offer:
- Offer runs from Monday 12th October until Friday 31st January, with all registrations to the amnesty being placed during this period of time. Forms submitted thereafter are not guaranteed to be eligible for the offer.
- Customer is entitled to a reward for sending their shoes back via registering on the www.revivo.com/amnesty page and submitting a form with the completed fields.
- Customers are responsible for the postage fee incurred when sending their shoes back to Vivobarefoot.
- Customer can choose to receive a 20% discount code to be used on www.vivobarefoot.com or alternatively choose that a £10 donation is made on their behalf by Vivobarefoot to the Livebarefoot Foundation. Customer makes this selection at the time of registering their shoes for the amnesty.
- On submitting their registration, customer will be given both a QR code and Amnesty reference number that is unique to their submission. This information will be emailed to them and they are required to print this form and include it in the package when they send their shoes back. If no printer is available, customer can opt to write down their unique Amenesty reference number and include this in the package instead. Amnesty shoes that do not include this information are not eligible for a reward (discount or donation) despite sending their shoes in. Shoes will not be returned to the customer.
- Customers who select a discount redemption will be sent a unique 20% discount code to their email address within 14days of submitting their registration for amnesty, providing they send their shoes back to the warehouse specified.
- Discount code gives the customer 20% off one product purchased on the www.vivoboarefoot.com site only. The code is not valid on www.revivo.com
- Discount is valid for one product only and cannot be redeemed on multiple products in an order. Where multiple products are included in an order, the discount will be applied to the cheapest item.
- Customers who return multiple products will be entitled to receive one discount code per pair of shoes returned.
- Discount code can only be used on full price product and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion.
- Price adjustments cannot be made on orders placed prior to receiving the discount.
- Code valid until end of Jan 2021.
- Amnesty offer is valid in the Vivobarefoot Concept Store London and on the following websites only: www.vivobarefoot.com/uk, www.vivobarefoot.com/us, www.vivobarefoot.com/eu, www.vivobarefoot.com/rw, www.vivobarefoot.com/se, www.vivobarefoot.com/dk.
- Customers can choose to register online and show their code in store to receive a discount or can drop their shoes off directly in the London store. Customers will be entitled to a 20% discount in store on the day they drop off their shoes.
- Customers who have selected donation will be notified via email that their donation has been actioned by Vivobarefoot. Donations will be made to the Livebarefoot Foundation at the end of the promotion.
- The amnesty is not available in Germany, Switzerland, Austria, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Australia, New Zealand.
- Please note any shoes sent in from excluded countries will have a donation made on their behalf.
- Vivobarefoot reserves the right to (i) cancel this offer at any time (ii) refuse to allow any individual to participate in the offer (iii) decline to accept orders where, in its opinion, an offer code is invalid for the order being placed and (iiii) amend these terms and conditions (and will use reasonable endeavours to notify changes to all customers).