1. Please read these terms carefully. By placing an order with us for Goods, you will be offering to conclude a contract with us on these Terms and Conditions. Before submitting your Order, please ensure that you have read these Terms and Conditions carefully. If you are unsure about any part of these Terms and Conditions, please contact us for clarification.
2. Acceptance of orders. We do not have to accept any orders placed through the Website. If we accept your order, we will email you to confirm acceptance (that email being the "Order Confirmation"). Once we accept your order, a legally binding contract between us and you (the "Contract") will be formed at that point.
4. Details in the Order Confirmation. The Order Confirmation will contain all relevant information concerning your order. You should ensure that the details in the Order Confirmation are correct (and notify us if they are not) and you should print and keep a copy of it for your reference.
PRICE AND PAYMENT
1. Price of Goods. The price of the Goods will be the price shown on the Website at the time of your order. Our prices may change at any time, but these changes will not affect any orders that we have already accepted.
2. Display Prices. We have tried to ensure that our prices, as shown on the Website are correct. Prices will be checked when we process your order. If the actual price of the Goods is lower than that stated in your order, you will be charged at the lower price. If the actual price of the Goods is higher than that stated in your order, we will contact you to inform you and ask how you wish to proceed.
3. All prices include VAT. If the rate of VAT changes between the date of your order and the date of your payment, we will adjust the rate of VAT that you must pay. Changes to VAT will not affect any prices where we have already received payment in full from you.
4. Our prices exclude the cost of delivery. For details of our delivery costs please see our Shipping & Returns policy. Delivery costs will be added on the final sum due and will be advised to you during the check-out process, before you confirm your order.
5. When payment is taken. All payment for Goods must be made in advance before we can despatch the Goods to you. Credit and Debit cards are debited when you click on "pay and place order" or "pay securely" during the checkout process.
6. How we accept payment. We accept payment by Visa Debit, Visa, MasterCard and American Express, in each case via our payment processing service provider, Braintree. Credit and/or Debit cards will not be charged until the order is confirmed.
DELIVERY / TITLE / RISk
1. General delivery times. We try to ensure the shipment of all in-stock items to UK destinations within two working days of despatch. In-stock items are despatched the next working day after we have issued the Order Confirmation. Please note that some styles may take up to 28 days to deliver depending on shipping location. We will let you know estimated delivery In the Order Confirmation.
2. Delays for out of stock Goods. Your order may be delayed if an item is not in stock. The current stock status displayed on the Website is approximate and some item may be out of stock. If the Goods are no longer in stock and we are unable to re-stock (if, for example, the goods are discontinued) we may cancel your order and refund any payment within 7 working days. If we cancel your order, the cancellation will be confirmed by us in writing.
3. Delivery times are estimates only. Time will not be of the essence of the Contract. Goods will be sent to the address given by you in your order and stated in the Order Confirmation. Please note that Goods may be sent in instalments.
4. Title to Goods. Title to Goods will pass to you once we have received payment in full for those Goods.
5. Import duties and tax. If your delivery address is outside of the United Kingdom the Goods may be subject to important duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. Any such additional duties, taxes or charges for customs clearance must be borne by you. You should note that customs policies vary widely from country to country. If your delivery address is outside of the United Kingdom, we advise you contact your local border agency or similar office for further information.
6. Customs inspections. If your delivery address is outside of the United Kingdom you should note that international shipments may be subject to opening and inspection by customs authorities. We are not responsible for any damage to the packaging of Goods caused by such inspections.
CANCELLATION, RETURN AND REFUND
If you are a consumer in the UK or the European Union:
- Rights to cancel. You have a legal right to cancel a Contract under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 during the cancellation period set out below. This means that during the relevant period, if you change your mind or decide for any other reason that you do not want to receive or keep any Goods, you can notify us of your decision to cancel the Contract and receive a refund. This right of cancellation is in addition to your rights in relation to faulty or wrongly-delivered goods. This is your statutory right of cancellation.
- Cancellation Period. You may cancel the Contract if you change your mind, at any time before you receive the Goods and receive a full refund, using the methods set out below. If you wish to cancel the Contract after the Goods have been dispatched to you or you have received them, you must cancel the Contract and send the Goods back to us within 28 calendar days after the day on which you receive the Goods.
- How to cancel. To Cancel a Contract, you just need to let us know that you have decided to cancel. The Easiest way to do this is to follow the returns process on our Website. You can also contact our Customer Services team.
If you are a consumer outside of the UK or European Union:
- How to cancel. If you wish to cancel any Contract, you must contact our Customer Services team.
- Cancellation Period. We're confident that after experiencing the joys of natural foot freedom, your feet won't want to go back to 'normal' shoes. However, if you change your mind within 28 days, you can return your shoes for a full, hassle free refund.
- Exchange. We cannot exchange the size or style of your shoes. You will need to create a new order on the Website.
- Third party store. If you bought your Goods via an independent store or website, please contact them directly for their return policy.
If you cancel your Contract or return Goods to us we will:
- If you change your mind. We will refund you the price you paid for the Goods excluding delivery. However, please note we are permitted by law to reduce your refund to reflect any reduction in the value of the Goods, if this has been caused by your handling them in a way which would not be permitted in a shop.
- How long will refunds take to process? We will make any refunds due to you as soon as possible, but in any event the refund will be made within 14 days from the day on which we receive the Goods back from you or, if earlier, the day on which you provide us with evidence that you have sent the Goods back to us. If you changed your mind before we dispatched the Goods, a refund will be made within 14 days of letting us know.
- If Goods are faulty or wrongly-delivered. We will refund the price of the Goods in full, together with any applicable delivery charges. We will also either collect the Goods from you free of charge or refund any reasonable costs you incur in returning the Goods to us.
- How we will make refunds. We will refund you on the credit card or debit card used by you to pay. If you used vouchers to pay for the goods, we may choose to refund you in vouchers of equivalent value.
If any Goods have been delivered before you decide to cancel your Contract:
- Then you must return the Goods to us without undue delay and in any event not later than 28 days after the day on which you let us know you wish to cancel your contract.
- Unless the Goods are faulty or not as described, you will be responsible for the cost of returning the Goods to us.
As a consumer, you have legal rights in relation to Goods that are faulty or not as described. For detailed information please visit the Citizens Advice website www.adviceguide.org.uk or call 03454 04 05 06. These legal rights are not affected by your right to return or refund in the clauses above, our returns policy or anything else in these Terms and Conditions.
USE OF THE WEBSITE
1. We may suspend or withdraw access to the Website.
We provide access to the Website at our sole discretion. We may suspend, withdraw or amend the services and information we provide on the Website without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. We may restrict access to some parts of the Website to users who have registered with us.